Saturday, January 16, 2010

What's Going On

I've got a lot going on right now. Been real, real busy.
First off I have a show coming up next week! I'm going to be playing guitar with some of the kids from School of Rock. The show is January 23 at The Vera Project. It's all ages so I hope some of my friends can come out and see me rock.
Then, I'm in the school play. It's called Rockin' Around Sherwood Forest. The play is on March 12 and 13. I've got a pretty big role- I'm Robin Hood. Many of my friends are in the play with me, Duncan, Keaton, Manny and Sam. My friend Lena is playing a pretty big role too- she's Snow White. We've all known each other since kindergarten and now we're in 5th grade. Next year we'll all be going to middle school...scary.

Last night we went to a school party. The party was for Turn off the TV week (which I don't know how I survived through). I played badmitten and drew a werewolf. Maybe I'll scan the picture in for you to see one of these days.

1 comment:

  1. YAY A SHOUT OUT ON A BLOG. I knew this day would come. You rocked at the school of rock performance. C U tomorrow.

    Lena

    ReplyDelete