Sunday, June 20, 2010

Last Show

I played my last show for the summer on Friday night. We played at the Triple Door in Seattle. I thought it was amazing. When we were not on stage we all sat in the box seats. The sound was amazing. I only got to play on 2 songs cause there were five different shows being featured and each show had about 5 songs in them. There were 85 people who played. I had a lot of fun. The guitar I'm using in the picture, I had to used the one they had there because if we all brought our own guitars there would be too many guitars on the wings of the stage...we'd have a hard time getting through.
Kris K, one of the guys in charge, played a few songs at the end of the show with Ben, Sean, Markus, Phil and Aaron. They are other instructors. Sean was my instructor for my private lessons. He's a bass player for the band called The Globes. He also plays guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment