Wednesday, September 8, 2010

nothing special



sorry i haven't posted any blogs lately. I've been busy doing nothing this summer. nothing special has happened lately, unless you count today. today was my first day of MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its awesome! here's my schedule:

period subject room# teacher

1. band AUD. Mr. Phillips

2. math 114 Mr.acord

3. eastern 208 Mr.miller
hemisphere

7.* home room 206 Mr.miller

4. science 107 ms.mosko

5. health p1 ms.deatherage

6. language 209 ms.belloni
arts

*not a mistake Check Spelling

4 comments:

  1. Hair cut! I bet you'll do great in middle school, congrats! Is your band instructor Bob Phillips?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's new this year. Not sure what his first name is...I'll find out. Do you know a Bob Phillips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob Phillips was a music director at our high school, and at a near by elementary school. He's the sweetest and if it is, please tell him a big hello from Dave and myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome pictures of you, August! That looks like a full and interesting schedule. I can't believe you are in middle school! I bet you will have a fantastic year! Noah and Ezra were just talking about you today- they miss you a bunch, buddy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete